Wednesday 26 October 2011

Final Semesters and New Semesters

Assalamualaikum you all, (n_n)7
been very long time since I updated this blog and so many things that I didnt post yet...my finals and my result...hmm...not so good...only pointer of 3.01...suppose to be satisfied but I didnt,cause I didnt do my best in this semesters...everything is last minute so in this new semester I insist on doing my assignment as early as possible...
Everything went well in my life about this few week since I didnt updated this blog,been busy with finals,past time job,outing,and a lot more...Its not easy being as a student but life must go on..here are some picture in my final week of the last 1st trimester...

Visual Research 1st Semester Final Assignment :: Local Culture~Instrument | Kulintang

Computer Graphic 1st Semester Final Assignments :: University Advertising Poster 

Basic Photography 1st Semester Final Assignment :: Figurines | Creative Composition



Last Eid I have a good time spending time with family,friends and my beloved...'Zehratul Syita'...some picture of it...
My lil bro,don't underestimate him,he's a photographer  too ya know...
My niece...kinda cute eh??


The Great Moment in this Eid..^^


Cousin from my Father Side(and my lil bro)...All grown up...^^


My grandma from my mother side..^^

iPad??? Not my taste la uncle...=.=


This two always making havoc with me during Eid...^^



My mother side cousin...most of them are really beautiful and smart...^^


with my beloved family...^^ ]




The 2 most 'powerful' guy in the group...ngehehe

Well that look really something right??



 with friend and Zehra Syita but because of not showing of,Im not posting her picture here...Just in case I mean...

This have been a very different Eid I've been in my whole life...
Having an Eid at other people state,far away from home with her...it's very meaningful to me although its just a  short Eid together, at least this is my first time spending this blessed moment with her...Alhamdulillah,thank you your grace for giving me the chance...



While in my vacation I've done some photo shooting and video shooting practice and I hope my camera control are getting a lot better...here are some that I've done... 

Photo Shooting :


My other hobby other than digital@traditional drawing~Card Flourishing
p/s: I am no gambler...Astaghfirullah...

My Oldest cat,She's about 2 years old already..I called her Bengkok...^^

 Macro Practice Outing with a dragonfly...^^
Nice right?? One and only in Sabah...^^



Zooming or Hologram I wonder??



Video Shoot:

First Beta~The Tools by Fareez Yusop


Second Beta~Kundalini Rising performed by FareezYusop


Finish with the 1st semester and now for the 2nd semester challenge..Insyaallah I can get through this semster...wish me luck...^^

Wasalam till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment