Saturday 4 June 2011

New Life at MMU Cyberjaya Selangor

Recently I got an offering letter that I can extend my studying at Multimedia University Cyberjaya Selangor...
I missed the 1st and 2nd day of the orientation but I manage to participate in the third day although its the 2nd last day of the orientation week....the OC and DM are really nice and friendly to all the freshsies...Although I didn't get to feel the true orientation program yet its been really meaningful to me this week...I'm starting my Info Tech study next week so might as well concentrate on it...

Here I post some of the photos I caught during MMU Cyberjaya 2011 June Intake Orientation program...
Enjoy...:)



The DM's(Discipline Masters) and OC(Orientation Committee) cultural night presentation...




Our team won 3rd place in the Freshies night....






The sight outside the main hall...








OC's and freshies trying to imitate the DM's behavior...
Our favorite quotes imitation :
WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?? DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?? PUSH UP POSITION NOW!!!! " - DM Tasieen

If you are guessing on the push up position of an army...try rotating it 180 degree...YUP!!! Upside down push up position...pushing the air...not the floor(there is an event about it but didn't manage to get the photo cause I'm also involved that time...<<pushing up>> duh...










Closing Ceremony...Live from Melaka's Exam hall and Melaka's Main Hall





Try looking the 3rd panel with 2 person in it...what did you guys see?
That was actually the MC from MMU Melaka campus and is you direct your attention further you will notice that the shorter one have a goofy kind of hair fashion...ancient hair fashion actually but you get the point..


I had a very good time here....Anybody who wanted to pursue their study I suggested the MMU is one of the best place to check in...
May we see again...Salam...

No comments:

Post a Comment