Monday 27 June 2011

3rd week at campus

Assalamualaikum everyone
I suppose to be updating this blog last week but I'am to busy with my assignment
3rd week post going to be short and compact so let's just go on with it^^

For my Visual research and communication class we were introduced to Shape assignment and this two assigment(Lines for week 1 and Shape for week 2) are going to be passed up on week 5...which is next week..we got the consultation this morning and everything seems to be fine with mine so I'll just proceed with those...

I now got my new partner in English class..^^,second semester student~Feeq and Ammar...both of them are full of teamwork and this is the kind of person which would be the most successful person in the future...At least that's what I heard...



I got my DSLR Camera for my basic photography class last Saturday,which is also a lucky day when I meet my lecturer at the camera shop...that's S.H.O.C.K..I.N.G!!!!!!!!!!
Got some tutorial on how to take care of the camera...well of course because this thing is really expensive so I just pretend this is my own body part...^^



                                         My Canon DSLR Camera>>EOS 1100D for beginner^^






In Media Appreciation class we were introduced to a movie that related to Radio Drama and perhaps some of you heard about this movie>>>Welcome Back Mr.Mc Donald...
Its an old Japanese movie which show us what exactly happened in the recording studio when it became catastrophic...never do this at home...
Furthermore,this movie are really funny which I would suggest to some people that have high sense of humor to watch this awesome movie....


Not much to wrote on my Live drawing subject cause we just stand still for 4 whole hour just to draw a 2D square from our perspective...yeah I know...BORING!!! well I have my fun though...

I made some good friends which I can get along well and they just kept getting bigger and bigger through the week...^^


Well that's all for my last week blog post and I try to update more frequently during the week...
Until nest time then...Wasalam everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment